Sunday, April 28, 2013

Long time no see!

     Sorry I haven't been posting for a bit! I have no excuse... just been so busy. Anyway I was never really in to the Percy Jackson Series but I had read the first few books and then basically forgot their entire contents afterwards. I just re-read the first three and found them really interesting. So I just got the fourth, The Battle of The Labyrinth. I'm on the fourth chapter!

     Anywhoo I've found some really cool fanfictions involving the series. Also some crossovers between Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. I'll be adding them to my list of great fanfictions and putting the links below. I really recommend them!

The Olympians And Harry Potter Read - Harry and the Gods read the Harry Potter books

Half-Bloods of All Sorts - Percy, Annabeth, and Grover must travel to Hogwarts to protect Harry, Ron, and Hermione as Voldemort grows stronger. But, when Harry and co grow suspicious of the so called "exchange students", can Percy, Annabeth, and Grover keep their true identities a secret? And what happens when Hades discovers that Tom Riddle has been avoiding death? Nico perhaps? Rated T just in case 

This is just a teaser of all the fanfictions I found! Please go check out my Great Fanfictions page!

No comments:

Post a Comment