Monday, May 20, 2013

Done With The Remodel

Hello!

I just finished editing my blog! I changed the template to 'Picture Window' found a backround of a stack of books, and switched the color theme to complement the new design. It felt like the warm colors on my original blog theme were just a bit too stuffy. Its almost summer here in the US, and I felt like my blog was being hosted in a library basement. Its summer! The time to open the window, climb trees, go swimming! Not sit in a stuffy room all day. Now onto the other changes.

I also have a new page called 'About Me' (I think you know what its about). It basically lists a bunch of funny, random facts about me! Go check it out!

~ Lauren aka: LilyLunaPotter77 (fanfiction.net), 2lololo1 (wattpad), CrazyHPWriter (harrypotterfanfiction.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment