Friday, May 31, 2013

New Fanfic!

A/N Hello! Soo I wrote a quick one shot this morning. Its a comical day at the Potter's house (and its next gen, my favorite category). Enjoy! (COMMENT TOO)

 I galloped down the stairs, closely followed by James on his broom. 

     “Woo hoo!” He screamed as he narrowly missed hitting the banister
I ducked just as he flew straight at my head.
“Hey! You could have just taken my eye out!” I shouted 
“I know.” he shrugged, “You wanna play some quiditch?” 
“No”
“Yes”
“No”
“Yes”
“No”
“Yes”
“No” 
“No”
“Yes?”
“Ha! Gotcha!” he shouted in triumph
I crossed my arms defiantly, “I’m still not playing quidittch.”

Then the staring contest began. I glared at him, my eyes beginning to water, begging me to close them for just a second. I chose a trick of last resort. I quickly clapped my hands a centimeter away from his nose. He blinked.

“That was against the rules!”
“Hypocrite”
“Kids!” Mum yelled “Its time for lunch!”
“Coming Mum!” I responded, skipping towards the kitchen.

I looked around, noticing the three sandwiches at the kitchen table. One comprised of Salami, Pickles, and Mayo.

“Thanks!” I threw myself at her, that was my favorite type of sandwich EVER.
“You haven’t been fighting with your brothers have you?” she said, raising a quizzical eyebrow.
“No....”
“Lily!”
“Fine, I did.”
“What happened?” she sighed
“James almost decapitated me, he was flying inside the house!” I said indignantly
“And after that?” she questioned
“He tried to convince me to play quittich.”
“Who tried to convince you to play quittich?” James feigned innocence
“You did, who else? Every one else knows its a hopeless cause!” Albus joined the conversation.
“I play quidittch!”
“I meant trying to convince you to do something!”
“Oh.”

Ginny rolled her eyes, this was a typical day.

A/N I know its kind of short, but hey I had fun writing it! PLEASE. PLEASE, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW! I MIGHT JUST GIVE YOU VIRTUAL, INVISIBLE COOKIES!


No comments:

Post a Comment