Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Teaser For Chapter Five Of Lily Potter and the Resurrection Stone

Hello Readers!

So I'm about halfway through writing chapter five! Woo Hoo! I decided since it will probably be out in about 2-3 days I might as well give you a teaser. Enjoy.

"Where have Miss Wright, Miss Potter, and Mr Weasley gone?" she questioned in a dangerous voice. Someone was just about to spill the beans when a rat scuttled across the floor. We piled into the closet and heard someone giving a quick explanation that involved Hugo going to the hospital wing.

Thats it! Anyway, I hope to finish up the chapter soon, bye.

~Lauren

And here is a funny quote from something I'm obsessed with to end off the post!

Doctor: "Bit of a hermit…" Random Guy: "A hermit with friends?" Doctor: "Hermit's United, we meet up every two years, its fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment