Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Doctor Who + Some Random Crud

Hello Fellow Nerds!

So I am officially a Doctor Who fan! (cue clapping) If you haven't ever seen it they have the show on Netflix. I recommend the one that came out in 2005 and ended in 2011. The earlier version has really cruddy sound. 

Okay, this show is AMAZING! Its about the Doctor and his companion who travel time and space, fixing problems and usually ending up in dire situations. There are aliens and even the Doctor is one. A good one, though. I've watched so much of the show in so little time that I even started to act a little like the characters. My mom says I'm getting good at doing Rose's voice. Anywhoo I just wanted to recommend it to you all and stuff. Now onto the random crud.

Translation coming in from TARDIS: Random Crud translates to: DOCTOR WHO TEE SHIRTS! LOOK BELOW FOR THE AWESOMENESS!


Okay, this isn't a tee shirt its a super-sonic-screwdriver
























~ Lauren

4 comments:

  1. thats what happened to me with downton abbey me and my can do some voices (and i do daisy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *me and my friend fail typeo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I know. Also acting like the character feels kinda... creepy. Like you can't control your subconscious...

      Delete
  3. not for me but i do say stuff that sound like the person would say

    ReplyDelete