Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Harry Potter Tribute

Hello Fellow Nerds!

I was looking through things I've written in the past and found this! I posted it on a Harry Potter Google+ community kind of spontaneously in early March. Anyway I though I'd share it with you!

To some people, Harry Potter is a big pile of dusty books sitting in the corner of the library. To me Harry Potter is a world, and once you bother to dust the front cover off it shows you this wonderful legacy. I don't think of the books as fantasy because the focus isn't on the magic wands and spells! The focus is on friendship (Something that I consider to be as important as Oxygen), over coming your fears, and bravery. Harry Potter is my life. If I loose it, my Oxygen is gone. When I was upset, hurt, or mad I would turn to these dusty books in the back of the library. Harry will never truly be gone if those who remain are loyal to him.

~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment