Thursday, July 18, 2013

Gonna Begin Working On Another Story!

Hey guys!

So I'm sorry I've been absent for so long, I don't really have an excuse... I just want to say I'm back and more nerdy than ever! XD

Now, onto the main subject of this post. So Today I was thinking something along these lines: Jeez, I'm super bored, I'll check up on my blog! So I was looking at my last post and wondering what plot could go along with the book cover I posted in my last post. Suddenly, I had the perfect idea.

In my notebook I had a story plot idea, but I wasn't sure if I was going to write it. It didn't have a story title or anything, and it wasn't even a fully formed plot. But I decided the name The Forgotten Summer was perfect! I had the end of the story figured out in a moment. After a few more minutes the whole first scene was in motion. No spoilers for you, though! Here is the first scene in The Forgotten Summer.

Lizzy and I were sitting under a tree in my backyard with my dog Pond panting beside us. Lizzy tossed the frisbee one last time and then collapsed dramatically "Don't you wish we could just jump in a pool right now?" she asked from her crumpled position on the ground "No, not unless I could take my I Pod out of my pocket first." she gave a short laugh and then groaned as Pond dropped a frisbee slippery with dog drool on her. I picked it up, dangling it before tossing the gross thing across the yard again. I watched as Pond jumped, but missed the frisbee, letting it sail over the fence into our neighbors yard. In seconds my dog was through a loose board in the fence, pursuing her favorite toy. Sighing, I nudged
Lissy with my tennis shoe "Pond's gone through the fence again." "Great" she moaned, standing up and wiping her hands on her pants "Why can't you get her yourself, Amy?" she asked "You know them!" I motioned to the house next door "They're just weird!" she sighed and we entered my neighbors backyard just in time to see Pond's tail vanish through a hole in a tree.

Thats it! Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment