Thursday, February 13, 2014

I Have No Idea What Has Happened To My Life

GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!!!

I'msosorrytohaveabandonedyouidontknowwhattosayimajerk.

Jeeze... What was that splurge? Harry asking Cho to the ball?

But I will be posting more often I have written this kind of post on this blog one too many times and I'm really sorry.

Really, really sorry.

With that off my chest lets move on.

HAVE YOU READ KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES/EXILE? YOU HAVEN'T? FAIL!

Just kidding, but you really need to read it! Its by the wonderful Shannon Messenger and it's an awesome read!

I also have made a lot of short paragraphs.

My sanity is out the window and splattered on the ground, unrecoverable

Why do people read this blog?

To eat, or not to eat?

Why does math exist?

These are the questions that dog my life.

~A slightly  insane Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment