Friday, April 4, 2014

Fullmetal Alchemist/Iron Fey

Hello!

Haha I'm posting exactly a month after my latest post.

Sorry I just noticed.

Moving on, I JUST STARTED WATCHING FMAB (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood). Well, I didn't just start watching it, but hey! I'm posting about it now. One of my friends from school told me about it so I found it on Netflix and started watching.

If you haven't watched this beautiful anime you really should.

On another note, I've begun reading Iron Queen in the Iron Fey series! My friend lent me the last two books in the first series after my library was being stupid. SWEET FRECKLED JESUS ITS AMAZING! Sometimes I am disappointed in Meghan, but the world definitely makes up for that.

Now I'm off to updating my fandoms page!

Bye guys!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment