Friday, May 17, 2013

Cho Chang Rant

My first rant (cue orchestra music) WOO HOO! This is about that total pain in the butt, Cho Chang. My friend describes her as meh meh meh, kiss kiss, cedric! boo hoo. I think it fits perfectly. So... why do I hate her?

1. She starts to kiss Harry and then decides to cry about Cedric, weird! 

2. She later in the seventh book wants to take Harry to Ravenclaw Tower, but Ginny asks Luna to do it. WHY THE HECK DID SHE DO THAT? Is she trying to break up Ginny and Harry's (totally awesome) relationship? I LOVE Harry/Ginny. Its just meant to be!

3. I don't see why she is a Ravenclaw! You never see her studying, or answering questions in class. She doesn't know tons of stuff, like Luna and she isn't witty. I don't understand WHY!

4. She seems like a really popular girl, I mean she's always surrounded by a huge group of friends, giggles all the time, (I know, sorry, stereotype) and just seems a little like bully material.

If you have another reasons I didn't think of, please comment down below and tell me!

~ Lauren aka: LilyLunaPotter77 (fanfiction.net) 2lololo1 (wattpad), CrazyHPWriter (harrypotterfanfiction.net)

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, it felt so good to get that off my chest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she seems like she should be in slytherin, am i right people!

    ReplyDelete