Saturday, May 18, 2013

Two Awesome Photos

 I never really thought about it, but this chart is super accurate! He is either talking when in the process of killing Harry, or he is kind of... putting it off? 
As for the second photo, these are three of my favorite fandoms! Harry Potter taught me how to find friends, face your fears, find courage in times of trouble... and much, much more. Percy Jackson also taught me similar things, along with greek mythology. The Hunger Games thought me how to stay strong. They all taught me not to give up. (tears up). Almost everything I know and love is contained in a book. I have grown up with their support and guidance. My creativeness, I think, comes from their inspiration. I love these book series' and will never, never give them up. Long live Harry, Ron, Hermione, Percy, Annabeth, Grover, Katniss and Peeta!

3 comments: