Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Cosplay Rant/GARAGE SALE WUT

I've decided I want to Armin for halloween! This would be all fine and dandy but there is one issue. My mom is not taking me seriously. We've agreed on my haircut (I'll be getting my bangs shortened and my hair straightened on halloween.) but she doesn't seem to realize it will be a project.

A long one that might sap up my savings.

I guess I'll just have to start working and hope she doesn't stop me because its too early.

On another note, I'VE FOUND MY LOVELY HEADPHONES AND OMG THE SOUND IS BEAUTIFUL I LOVE THESE THINGS AGH!!! I SOUNDS LIKE I'M THINKING THE SONG ^*_*^

Wow that was... random

My family is having a garage sale and so my mom is going through the whole house and asking continuously, "Do you want this?"

I never knew I had so many clothes that are too small.

Or so many knick knacks she wants me to sell.

AGH.

Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment