Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Songs ^*_*^

I have lots of songs I connect to books and I wanted to share the list with you guys

Dun dun dun!

*deep breath* I hope you don't think I'm insane... oh wait I am.

Pompeii by Bastille
Weight of Living, Pt. 1 by Bastille
The Silence by Bastille
Over My Head by The Fray
How to Save a Life by The Fray
King of Anything by Sara Bareilles
All the Right Moves by OneRepublic
All This Time by OneRepublic
All We Are by OneRepublic
Feel Again by OneRepublic
What You Wanted by OneRepublic
I Lived by OneRepublic
Secrets by OneRepublic
Good Life by OneRepublic
Marchin On by OneRepublic
Something I Need by OneRepublic
Monster by Imagine Dragons
Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
Tiptoe by Imagine Dragons
It's Time by Imagine Dragons
Demons by Imagine Dragons
On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons
Hear Me by Imagine Dragons
Fallen by Imagine Dragons
Carry On by Fun
Breathe (2 AM) by Anna Nalick

THERE YOU GO!

*exhale*


No comments:

Post a Comment